<body>









profileaffiliatestagboardjournal
.: Welcome :.

http://sgnpcc.webs.com

  • The buttons are on the left side

  • Subscribe to my Posts here


    You are Watched







    designer: darkdegree
    partofthecodes: detonatedlove
    brushes:jc.net
    images: moargh
    textues: peachinparis
    icons: threemoresteps

    Sunday, February 05, 2012
    / 2:53 PM

    Just a few minutes ago, I have decided to return to my blog again to revive those past memories. Looking through the archives in my blog dated back to November 2005 and now being 2012 signifies that my blog is nearly 7 years old. (Oh my, i'm getting old.)


    Many things have changed and experiences encountered since i first started blogging. In fact, looking back on my post on 26th September 2010. I think there are several technological advantages like the use of WhatsApp is very common now. Just over the span of 2 years, i think majority of Singapore's population owns a smart phone by now. People are constantly messaging and sending messages via WhatsApp. Apple's iPhone is already at it's 4S model stage, HTC's brand became well known and Nokia is no longer as popular as before. Well, isn't that amazing? Not enough? Nowadays, people get to watch 3D movies in the theater and can even own one of those 3D TVs at home! Yes, we have come a long way between these two years.

    Adding on, I am already at the end of Poly Y2 and is embarking on my internship next month with LTA. I also have been taking up a Diploma plus programme and have been through 3 CIBTC courses (excluding my own course). Very soon, I will turn 2 decades old and of course, with great AGE comes even greater responsibility! (Well, i know i edited what Spiderman's uncle said)

    Talking about experiences, I felt that I have matured over the years and well, work better with people whom I don't think I would ever work with if it was a few years back. I guess, this comes with age and experience. I hope I would continue to learn and be a better person. One thing i learn over the many courses I been through is "People Relationship Management"

    Well, If I had more time, I would definitely blog more often and fill them with more exciting stuffs but ouh well, the exams are around the corner! Yecks! & so, for now, i shall let fellow 9 gaggers on "http://9gag.com/" to entertain you! Beware, as one shall not simply leave 9Gag!